Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Hornycay1
Wife secretly masturbating
I am interested in opinions on this. Having been married for a number of years and young kids, our sex life isn’t exactly what it was understandably. We have sex a couple of times a month and both clearly still enjoy it. A few months ago the wife messages me while I am work and basically says she was feeling so horny that she got her toy out and had a quick play. She was excited about having done it and that she might be getting her libido back. However, nothing changed after that and still basically have to wear her down to get any action. I have asked her if she has used her toy anymore to which she is adamant she hasn’t and still doesn’t have much of a libido and always too tired and exhausted to have sex. Now I know this to be a lie and she seems to be using her toy every time I am in the city for work and not working from home. I know this because the bag with toys in is never in the same place as last time I looked. So guys, why would she outright deny masturbating and still apparently have zero libido? Thoughts?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Toys in the Attic?
I'm not sure why your toys are moving, but I do know that sex seems to be a "use it or lose it" exercise. I don't want or need it as much as I did when younger but try to have a nice, intimate session every week or so, just to stay healthy. It more like exercise than urge these days. Exercise is good, even necessary, to maintain a high quality of life. angel bounce angel

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shower
I posted a couple of months ago about how our shower head has a hard pulsating setting on it and about once a month i find it on that setting. I'm pretty sure what she is using it on her pussy to get off. She may be using it a lot more and sometimes just forgets to set it back to shower mode. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
All I can say is communication is key. Don't sneak around checking her toys. Tell her that you think she's using it more than she says. Tell her how you feel about it. Plan a day to go buy new toys together or let her go buy toys while you stay home and do some of the chores that are wearing her down.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wanking wife
By her a new toy or 2 and tell her u enjoy the thought she is using them

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I think most honest people will admit in masturbating, some more than others. I have quite a high sex need but masturbating is just different and you can do it as you like when alone.

Racketsports
My wife too
My wife masturbates all the time and constantly denies it. I am the same as you, her toys constantly move around and she will even masturbate when I am downstairs watching footy or a movie. I have even woken during the night to find her secretly getting off while I was asleep. I almost never get the opportunity to masturbate but my wife would easily be masturbating 3-4 times a week, yet we may have sex once a fortnight. I've tried talking with her about it but nothing changes, I know it shouldn't worry me but when she is choosing to play with herself over sex then there is an issue.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Quality rather than quantity
We have been married almost twenty years and in the sexual lifestyle for about sixteen. Our sex is still fantastic and we have been down to about twice a week with each other and about twice a month with a friend, we don't sex plan anymore and we still both masturbate sometimes a few times a week as well. I usually have a quick orgasm or more after a shower with a small vibrator on my clit, my husband with stroke himself as well. I think hormones play a huge part in your sex drive and I am thankful mine are still running very high.