Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Four Generations Chapter 16 Lilly’s surprising 3rd fantasy

After their shower, Bob said, I hope you enjoyed your fantasies, but now I want to take you to dinner, then go to the club, have a couple of drinks and then come back here and I want to fuck your brains out. Lilly just giggled and said we will see. After dinner they went to the club. Lilly insisted on getting a table in the darkest corner.

They danced a few dances, and in between dancing while drinking, they made out like a couple of teenagers. When a slow dance came, Bob took her hand but kept her in the dark corner and pulled her tight to him. He reached down and pulled her short skirt up, since she was wearing a thong he had his hands on her bare ass. He moved a leg between hers and pulled her so her pussy was grinding against his leg. He was about to suggest they go to the room, when she excused herself to use the ladies room.

The waitress came by asking if they needed another drink, and he told her to come back after Lilly returned form the ladies room. When Lilly returned she sat on Tom’s lap and told him she saw the waitress and ordered another round of drinks. She then kissed him deeply sucking on hos tongue, and then stuck her tongue in his ear. Next she told him she has a 3rd fantasy, she wanted to pretend she was a stripper giving a lap dance.

Lilly turned around to face him and straddled him she pulled her tube top down enough to eapose her left tit and put it in his mouth. She reached down and unfastened his shorts, then whispered in his ear that she had removed her thong when she was in the ladies room. She pulled her tube top over her tits and then stood up and raised her skits took his hand and placed it on her pussy. She then turned around and guided his cock into her pussy as she sat down. She was bouncing up and down with the music as she rode him.

When the waitress returned with their drinks, Bob told her she could bring the check when it was convenient as they would be ready to leave when their drinks were gone. The waitress said she would also bring some paper towels for them to clean up. She kept looking at Lilly bouncing on his cock and smiled.

As Lilly continued riding Bob, he reached around and started playing with her clit with one had, the other hand want under her tube top and was massaging her right tit. Eventually he exploded filling her with his cum. They cleaned up the mess they made with the paper towels, Bill paid the check and added a $100 tip, and they left.

If this thread breaks our rules please