Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!---Maybe it's TIME to start saying our Goodbyes?
We,ve been here for Maybe 15 years? But to be "Real"--never Paid anything!----Not because we're cheap---but because we don't send out our credit card #s----And I don't THINK NN takes U.S Money Orders???----Never found an address to send them too??????----Anyway----a few months back--we were Banned ! (They told us--it only takes two members)----We E-mailed someone (?) and got reinstated. We "Watched" what we POSTED-----nothing about the Sex Resorts and Clubs that we go too.---Now they ( I guess NN ) takes down any of our Replys? SO it MIGHT not be too long for us? ----A few years ago, A man and his wife Started a SEX Site (for the Money)--from Denver CO--He listed his phone # (don't THINK it's Posted anymore--LOL)---Some of his members--Didn't like us Posting about our Sex Parties?? Maybe because their MOM wouldn't allow them "out of the basement"?---anyway---WE called and talked with the guy---He talked with BOTH of us---we TOLD him---That maybe we're the Only REAL couple on his site?----OH----we can't log-in anymore , see we don't lie.--SO maybe it's GOODBYE from here too? Smoothie 2002 and Dancer. THANKS for the time!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fire_brand
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. What is being deleted? Pictures? Statuses? Why were you banned?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago Here!
EXAMPLE---Look in "Meet People" Post----Somewhere in Tennessee----Says we replyed (smoothie) ----but isn't there?-----also see SWM in Arkansas---two replys,one was made before we knew the one in Tennessee was GONE?

If this reply breaks our rules please