Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Flirty50sCouple
Profiles with no pictures
For some reason when we were recently joining I thought we had to have a min of 2 pictures showing NN and keep a min of 4 or 5 pictures on profile to have an account? So many people with no pictures lurking, making less than desirable comments / messages, etc.

confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Not sure where you saw the need for pics,,,no matter,,,its a pic posting site, but many have reasons not to post, as for undesirable comments that happens, but youre prem so can delete them. If you feel the comments are against the site rules, let a mod or support know

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Perhaps you mean the 2 pics with NN ( and username ) with 5 in the gallery, thats is for NN verification purposes and get you the yellow/gold shield , not compulsory at all even for pic posters.

Flirty50sCouple
Lucy68 said: Perhaps you mean the 2 pics with NN ( and username ) with 5 in the gallery, thats is for NN verification purposes and get you the yellow/gold shield , not compulsory at all even for pic posters.

Yes that's what it was, I guess they cant post pictures but can anonymously lurk as much as they like? If thats the case it's too bad the admins don't have a way to make others have a vested interest in the site as well as the more pictures and sharing the better right?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Flirty50sCouple said:For some reason when we were recently joining I thought we had to have a min of 2 pictures showing NN and keep a min of 4 or 5 pictures on profile to have an account? So many people with no pictures lurking, making less than desirable comments / messages, etc.

2 verification pics + 5 "regular" nudes = yellow badge
thats to get verified, showing you are genuin

but plenty people are vouyers, they dont enjoy showing off, they wanna see
id say they are the ones making NN run financially, while free members do apply a lot off pics
a few members does both grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Artistic said:
Flirty50sCouple said:For some reason when we were recently joining I thought we had to have a min of 2 pictures showing NN and keep a min of 4 or 5 pictures on profile to have an account? So many people with no pictures lurking, making less than desirable comments / messages, etc.

id say they are the ones making NN run financially, while free members do apply a lot off pics

is verification not enough?
I have a bunch of photos, and with my face too- what am I doing wrong? I don't have a yellow badge...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
caswer said:
Artistic said:

I have a bunch of photos, and with my face too- what am I doing wrong? I don't have a yellow badge...

hi Caswer, did you make 2 pics with name, caswer, and NN and post in verification submissions??

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
caswer said:
Artistic said:

You need 2 verification pics and so far you have only posted one 💋

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
AdeleGingerRaine said:
caswer said:
Artistic said:

You need 2 verification pics and so far you have only posted one 💋

not posted in verification submissions AGR smile
caswer: its needs to be 2 similar(different angles) with same note or on body
and posted in verification submission category