Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Pussy
How many of you guys and women love to eat pussy? Since I can remember I have always love eating pussy. Something about doing that makes me rock hard, so hard sometimes my cock hurts just a little bit. And it even better if she cum's while I'm doing. raspberry raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
My favorite thing to do, is to lick pussy until they cum in my mouth and I can feel their throbbing clits between my lips. Partners have always enjoyed my tongue lashings too. Have a gf (fwb) I get to visit a few times a month and by the time I get there... she always has a leak for me to take care of! I was lucky enough years ago to have a dear friend teach me about how to take my time, kiss, lick, tease and prepare my partners to have fantastic orgasms by my lips and tongue. Those skills I will always treasure

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Pussy
Love it. Only fair as well. If you expect a blow job it's rude not to go down on your partner.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it and there is nothing better than a shaved pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it and there is nothing better than a shaved pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Pussy
stan1557 said: I love it and there is nothing better than a shaved pussy
I love eating pussy, I could eat it all night.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Pussy
Nothing better than to lick and suck a nice,plump, hairy wet Pussy! Especially after we have just finished fucking, licking up both of our juices!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My favorite thing to do!
When I first started playing around with girls/women, I was most fascinated by eating pussy. I’ll bet I ate more pussy until I was about 20 than I fucked.
And, given the choice and benefits earned, I’m still in that frame of mind.
And, contrary to some, I LOVE a nice BUSH! It gives me the opportunity to fully treat each single pubic hair to a follicle-to-tip stroke. I have only had two women dissuade me from sucking and licking on their pussies at any given time - both wives. One said “it tickles”, no matter how I did it for/to her. Oh, I got her off lots, but she just wasn’t that thrilled with getting eaten. And the other…we’ll, I sometimes wonder why she ever got possession of a pussy. She literally might as well not have one, because she doesn’t usually care if it’s ever used for anything but peeing.
I LOVE EATING A NICE BISH!!! Especially when it overflows and gushes that sweet lady-nectar all over me, my face, and into my mouth. raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nothing tastes better than a woman. I love oral! Feet and toes, tits and nipples, and pussy and clit! And more if she's willing. At my age, I can't guarantee a fuck; but my lips, tongue, hands, and fingers are always ready. I'm a firm believer in "Ladies First".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoying Pussy

I absolutely love making passionate love to a pussy. It doesn't matter to me whether it is covered in succulent hair or completely smooth. The 1st pussy I enjoyed was when I was 16 and she was 15. We hadn't had intercourse yet but I was kissing her all over her body and she seemed to very much enjoy it especially as I worked my way down through the nice blonde hair and into her slit. She had a face covering orgasm it seemed like within seconds and the love juices that came out were as sweep is anything I had ever tasted. I have been making love to pussies ever since and still enjoy it as much today as when I was 16.

One woman on NN that I would very much enjoy servicing has beautiful natural hair all around her succulent pussy. She definitely knows who she is as you many of the other people on this site also know. My offer to service her would be a delight just let me know where and when. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely love it
My favourite thing is to perform oral sex on a woman. Absolutely love the scent and taste and have been hooked since I first tasted my first girlfriend. Probably more important to me than even cumming myself these days !
Also love sniffing a nicely scented pair of worn panties and wanking to the heavenly pissy pussy scent.
Am totally hooked to the female sex scent.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh fuck yes! That is my favorite activity.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely yes.

I especially love it when she lowers herself onto me from above, and she straddles my face while I eat her.

Sparkee67
Absolutely love eating pussy and will do it until pushed away! (and then maybe a little bit more raspberry )

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love eating pussy, then fucking it for a while then back down to lick it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I’m a big big fan of oral sex. I love how my wife tastes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Pussy
I am totally in whether hairy or smooth - and others can watch if they want.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating
My husband just loves to eat my pussy for me,always after I have finished with my boyfriend a he goes home and hubby licks me totally clean while I am sitting on his face. raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to have my pussy eaten

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
Very ez! My absolute favorite sexual act....id rather eat a nice pussy and stroke my cock, than i would fuck and not eat pussy! raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also like to receive it when it is well done wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Munch for Lunch
My favorite is a munch for lunch, outdoors on a warm sunny day! happydance Where in the world is the warm weather this year?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Pussy
I have always loved eating pussy since I first tried it when I was 14. I have never fucvked a woman since then without giving her at least one orgasm with my tongue. I also like 69 when she sits on my face and lets me drink her sweet juices and sucks my cock atg the same time.

Any woman that doesn't like a good tonguing should rethink the pleasure it can give her.

If you live or camp near the Pinery Campground in Lambton Shores, ON and you want some action let papajim69@gmail.com know.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
It’s my favorite thing to do, I actually had a female friend show me how to do it and take my time, since then my game has been solid, I love it when a woman splashes all over me. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
Love it, like to take my time an let her build up slowly, then lick an suck on her ass also

Jack_Yuhoff
I love to eat pussy but only if it's SMOOTH.
(or VERY close trimmed)
I DON'T like a mouthful of hair.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1st time I ever tasted a sweet wet pussy at age 17, I was hooked.
Unfortunately, it took me too long to learn how to deliver the best pleasure to my partner.
Too bad I never had a Mrs Robinson to teach me. Girls my own age lacked the experience/confidence to give directions.
I’m like so many above, give me a pair of soaked panties and a juicy pussy to eat and I’m one happy camper.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The first time I had sex, I knew exactly how much time I had till my girlfriend's mother got home from work,
I had about thirty minutes, including french kissing till she would let me unzip her shorts, slide them down
along with her panties...................I planted my face in her pussy and stayed till I ran out of time, lol,
I went home and jacked off four times in a row to the smell of her pussy on my face and fingers,
I did get to fuck her the next weekend (but I ate it first). To this day, eating pussy excites me, my own pleasure
is a big part of why I do it, though I can't really explain why it does but it does, so we both win.
Just to be clear, eating pussy isn't instead of us fucking, it makes us want to fuck and while we're fucking if
we change positions, I put my lips and tongue back in for a few minutes before my dick goes back in. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love eating pussy!
I love love love eating pussy! Wasn't always like this! I remember the first girl I ate out....while she had a nice bush - I didn't enjoy eating her the first time! Which is sad.......

We had broken up at one point and got back together and in that time I started to enjoy eating pussy, but at that point she started shaving her pussy and it just wasn't the same!

I love eating pussy! As some have said - nothing turns me on more than 69'ing, having a hairy pussy in my face/mouth and her bobbing on my thick cock!

I'd probably lick a pussy dry(if that's even possible)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Receiving a Munch
Receiving a munch brightens my whole day. Occasionally, I can have two orgasms in a single sitting and that really brightens everything! heart heart