Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wife watching husband suck 🍆.
An ex-girlfriend as as well as an ex-wife were thoroughly into watching me suck 🍆 and then finish the 💦-shot spraying them in some way as well as tag-team sucking 🍆. When they were really hung they would watch me suck and then mount the Boyfriend and 🍑-fuck them while they masturbated furiously.

Others?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
LOL LOL "furiously."

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex-wife absolutely loved watching me having sex with a guy. It would get her so turned on that after he left she would look at me and say "Oh....yer not done yet......DO ME NOW!"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife watching
First and second wives absolutely adored watching me suck cock. Second wife was really into eating pussy and it made her very horny to watch me suck her girlfriend's guys cock. My first wife and I had been in a couple of threesomes but she drew the line, being with another couple other than sunbathing nude. Second wife and I got a bit into the swing lifestyle by meeting other couples riding motorcycles. Second wife always said, if she likes me to watch her eating pussy and ass, why not enjoy watching me suck cock. Current gf is into women, but I haven't been able to get her into couples. Still working on it. She right now adores boobs, and has only licked the pussy of the neighbor, who introduced her to me. I will keep working on it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ex's
I wonder why all these women that like watching you are your exes now I have only been with another couple where they both suck my cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
she did once
the wife did watch me do her man friend once

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sucking cock
We were with a male friend, wife and him in a 69, her on top. I'd been "balls to balls" with him so she'd have 2 cocks to play with. When I got up, I leaned in to kiss her. She took his cock out of her mouth, we kissed (Love the taste of cock on her mouth) after kissing, she still had a hold of his cock, so I took her hand, aimed his cock my way, and just went down on it. Surprised her, surprised me, lol. We ended up sucking and kissing around his cock. That is great fun! jerk

Sparkee67
When I was in college, me and my fuck buddy girl would often engage in threesomes and foursomes. She totally got off on watching the guys blow each other while she masturbated.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking cock
I never done it yet but not cuz I didn't want to I do and want some in my mouth and the rest all over my face any takers