Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smelling used panties
I have had this panty smellin fetish for years,how many others love the scent of a lady's used pair of panties? thumbup1

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
There is nothing like the aroma of pee, pussy, and ass from a nice pair of used panties. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Makes me throbbing hard,just smelling them.... jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello
Whats going on with that? Lately many many guys have told me about that ( used panties) I sent my first pair to East Mac a guy I really like and he loves them. I’m happy I did

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cecyregia2000 said: Whats going on with that? Lately many many guys have told me about that ( used panties) I sent my first pair to East Mac a guy I really like and he loves them. I’m happy I did

Ahh nice,I bet they do smell great, you're a beautiful lady. redeyes

Luvkink
Dirty panties
cecyregia2000 said: Whats going on with that? Lately many many guys have told me about that ( used panties) I sent my first pair to East Mac a guy I really like and he loves them. I’m happy I did

I’d love to get a pair of your dirty panties to sniff. The scent of your pussy, cum, pee and the spot that rubbed against your asshole would make me cock so hard. I’d sniff them and jerk off looking at your hot body. I’d fantasize about fucking you and cum sooo hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hello
You do need some pics luvkink!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've caught a few people stealing and enjoying my dirty pants. At first I felt a lil violated but I get turned on by the fact that I'm desirable and turning someone on in such a filthy way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My favorite to steal a sniff is well... ask me in PM lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm not looking for second-hand scent. I prefer it from the source. The scent! The aroma! The taste! Exquisite!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kinda erotic
I used to hook up with a guy that was super into panty sniffing. He educated me on the "proper" way to sniff panties. I used to let him go through the hamper and it was erotic to hear him describe what he was smelling and experiencing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What’s the “proper” way to sniff panties?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 zones
Msh1313 said: What’s the “proper” way to sniff panties?

I've learned that there are three zones, each with a distinct scent:
1. The public area
2. The vaginal opening
3. The anus

Apparently, there are pheromones secreted from the anus that drive guys wild....at least it did for him. That was his favorite zone to sniff.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank smell...
Zones 1 and 2 draw me in, but zone 3 will put me over the top!🍆💦💦

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smelling used panties
I have found over the years, several different lady friends panties and I have found that they usually smell great! Especially if they have a wet spot on them!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So not a weird thing to do even though some people see it that way! Enjoying the smell of a female is such a natural thing to do. I'm addicted to it, I love it, and when I'm not doing it I am fantasizing about doing it!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love my wife's aromas and but she hardly ever wears panties. Once in awhile she'll wear a pair just for me and leave them on my pillow. Can't imagine creeping on someone's dirty clothes without their knowledge, especially a family member. You wouldn't want me to catch you violating our privacy in such a matter.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi guys
hiya

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panty Sniffing
I take a sniff of my wife's panties everyday. Sometimes that leads to a quick wank. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smelling used panties
I love the smell of a females used panties, especially with a wet spot
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve wanted to create a panty exchange program of sorts lol! It’s where married men can trade their wife’s panties with one another.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I love smelling my wife's panties. Not into skiddies, but love the pissy pussy smell . I wear them over my head so the crotch area is directly over my nose,then breath in the glorious scent as I masturbate.
I just love performing oral on a woman , and panty sniffing is a good substitute if the real deal is not on offer. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smelling used panties
I love the smell of used panties! Especially licking up a wet spot on panties
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Used panties
My bf loves mine he loves to sniff, lick and fun with them. devil thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Corvet said: Makes me throbbing hard,just smelling them.... jerk

My Neighbours just returned from their trip I was looking after their house. Before they left his wife whispered as she tongued my ear you know what I expect in my Panty and bra draws I said ohhhh yes.

Every time I went over too check on their house I went and sniffed licked her panties and bras stroked my hard cock with them and left my precum and shot my load of cummm several times during the week in them.

She said that when she got home she sniffed and sucked all of them and knew I had been there she said my cummmmm has a distinct smell and she loves it.

I just returned their keys and she came too the door only wearing a tshirt and was ready for my cock. First she said I want you to lick and suck your dried cumm off my panties and bras as you watch me play with my toy on the kitchen table and OF COURSE I was game. I gently sucked and licked my dried cummmm of her Panties and bras as she pleasured herself and came a few times as I watched. raspberry tongue jerk

Hairy_pussyluvva
Oh yes
The smell of a gorgeous pussy that’s been inside those knicks all day.
Wee dribble and pussy aroma is the best.
Makes me just want to eat all day long

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smelling panties
jerk jerk jerk I love to taste the wet spot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smelling panties
I used to often pick up a female workmate from her house if public transport was having issues. I went round to pick her up one morning and she was still getting ready so I waited for her in the living room. I needed to have a wee and asked if if I could use the bathroom. She said yes so after I went into this room and used the toilet, I saw her dirty washing basket. I had a look and instantly found some tights and her panties. I smelt them and wanked my cock into her panties. I cum in about 30 seconds. Is that wrong?

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I had a lover
I wore panties for so he could remove them from me in all reality. LOL he actually liked me without any, but it needed to be him to remove them. Anyway, after he would pull them off of me in the most public setting, he could find he would smell them and soon as he could hang them from his mirror.
So one day I pulled a pair out I had bought for his pleasure and wore them while I cleaned the house and washed the car. Then took them off and put them in a plastic bag. I had hubby take them to him as they were headed to a meeting. I wish I could have snuck them into his luggage without him knowing just to see if he knew my aroma. But I got to hear every night when he called, or they called how hot it was I had done that for him.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Panties
Yes definitely. Sometimes while masturbating I will smell my wife's panties. Inhaling her scent. Then rub them on my cock.