Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meeting Jen
I was out with some buddies on Friday night. We hit the normal bars, and my buddies were getting tired and ready to head out. I talked them into one more stop...a seedy dive bar with guy on guitar singing. He seemed to paly all the songs I grew up with and I was enjoying listening to him. My buddies had a beer, and said they were taking off. I only lived a short distance from the bar, so I decided to stay and listen for a while. I was pretty pretty drunk, but still getting into the music. I looked across the room and saw this hot lady obviously enjoying it as much as me. We both swayed back and forth to the music keeping beat. I noticed her looking in my direction several times (or maybe it was her noticing me looking in her direction). She had a big fat ass that just turned me on. I found myself drifting towards her as the music played. Pretty soon, I was standing just a few feet away....we danced together for a few songs and then made our way to the bar for a refill. I had a scotch while she ordered a rum and coke. We chatted...I told her how how she was. She mentioned that she was married, but that her husband loved to hear about her getting fucked. My cock grew a bit on hearing that as I leaned in for a kiss. Her tongue rubbed against mine as we kissed for several minutes. I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place...Jen (the name she gave me) quickly agreed. We stumbled towards my apartment, leaning on each other and stopping to kiss and grope each other along the way. I could feel the wetness in her panties. It got me even harder. By the time we got to my apartment, I had a full erection. I could tell she was amused by the smile on her face. Jenn lingered by the front door, obviously pleased that I was so excited (and nervous about being outside). She kissed me hard for several minutes, feeling my cock push against her. I could tell she was ready....

I opened the door and we stepped inside. As I closed the door, I grabbed her and pulled her shirt up over her head. Jen's tits were too big for the bra she had on and her nipples were fully uncovered. I pushed her to her knees as I slide my pants down. Pushing my cock into her eager mouth. I grabbed Jen's head in both hands as I started fucking her mouth. She could suck cock better than anyone I had ever been with. I knew if I kept pumping into her mouth much longer, I was going to lose it. I pulled out and had her get up and take off the rest of her clothes. Her hairy pussy got me even hotter. Jen stood in front of me naked, me enjoying the site of her body. I told her to get on her knees and I positioned myself behind her. Loving the view of her dripping pussy and tight little starfish.

I got on my knees behind her and slid my tongue from her clit up to her little asshole. Jen moaned loudly and pushed back against my face. I continued for several minutes. She was getting very wet. I wanted to stop an slide my cock into her, but she tasted so good that I had to keep tasting her for a bit longer. My cock was stiff as a board. I was afraid to slid into her as I didn't think I'd last more than a minute or so. It didn't matter, I needed to feel that wet cunt around my cock. I got on my knees and guided my cock into her dripping pussy. The sound of her gasping as I entered was enough....I shot my load into her almost immediately. It felt so good, but I was completely embarrassed. "It's ok baby" Jen said. We have plenty of time. Hearing that, I knew we were going to have lots more fun...I slid out of her dripping cum and pussy juice. I got down on my hands and knees behind her and licked her used pussy, licking up all her juices and my cum. We tasted so good together. I licked Jen until she came, a big wave of nectar dripping out of her pussy. Then she laid down with me next to her, kissing and rubbing each other....It didn't take long for me to be rock hard again.....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Perfect start
How about sharing the rest of the night?
I love when a man is so excited, they can't last more than a minute or two and then they slip their tongue inside me to clean us both up and prepare us for the next round.

If this reply breaks our rules please