Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostitution
Putting aside the morality or lack there of regarding prostitution, if it was legal, everywhere or at least MORE readily available, I believe it would make for a happier society.
In my case, I love my wife and kids, my wife has lost any and all desire for sex. I do not want to change my situation but have strong desires as a lot of people do. It does cause problem in our house. So if it was more readily available I could satisfy my desire, not bothering my wife who doesn’t want it and not causing problems.
I am interested in everyone opinion. Of course I understand this could go both ways, the wife could do the same thing, but at least we would be satisfied.
Opinion yay or nay?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
45 views and no comments? Come on!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don’t see prostitution becoming legal any time soon, much less as being accepted by our puritan society.

I’m in a similar situation as you: wife not interested in sex. And I’m horny all the time.

I have never hooked up with a street Walker. But I have hooked up with several women who provided sexual services in their homes. One was a sweet older lady who accepted “donations” for her time. After we fucked, he asked me to have a cup of coffee with her.

Another was a student at a local university. She had a web site and advertised on Backpage and Cl back in the day. She was a sweet girl and was nice to talk to. Everything was available for a price (quite reasonable too), but I opted for a massage and some pussy eating. Unfortunately, a few months later, her web site shut down and I didn’t have a way to contact her. I’m hoping that she got her degree and moved on to bigger and better things.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have always felt that way on the subject. While I haven't actually visited, I have chatted with several legal sex workers in Nevada. Educated as well as sexy. If Nevada can do it, so can other states. Expensive though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never picked up a prostitute. Never needed to. But I am not against prostitution at all. . Not do I judge the workers. There's worse things than sex for money. If someone is willing to pay, then someone should gain from it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never picked up a prostitute. Never needed to. But I am not against prostitution at all. . Not do I judge the workers. There's worse things than sex for money. If someone is willing to pay, then someone should gain from it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The problem with prostitution is not necessarily selling sex in a sex marketplace but how those in it are often trapped, used, abused, and how addiction impacts this activity too.

There are countless ways to "get it free" but paying for it means some level of getting exactly what you need for satisfaction purposes. The transaction aspect of the interaction allows for this is what I am after, are you able to do it?

You have to judge if transactional is the relationship structure that will do it for you + are they doing prostitution out of free will or xxxxxxxxxx into it. Advocates of prostitution posit that making it legal would reduce human trafficking but that is doubtful. It would just mean that the traffickers + prostitutes would pay taxes is all. Sweat shops are legal but that does not change the reality of working in one of them.

I have never used a prostitute because free is better but for some, if the situation is right, hiring a prostitute is exactly what they need to do for sex.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
entrapment and abuse
I agree with that totally. Sex has to be consensual and no human trafficking involved and no young girls.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
IF I thought that legal prostitution would NOT involve or encourage any trafficing or enslavement / entrapment or any abuse of the wrokers, then, yes, it should be properly regulated (for STD / STI reasons) and legal. There is really nothing wrong with it in general, it is all the bad effects (noted above) that keep it from being legal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've changed my mind on this several times. For/against. For/against.

I personally know people who were involved in it, and none came out of it without some damage. This is women I'm talking about. Each of them was affected to one degree or another in a negative way. Some more. Some less. Each of them was an expensive "call girl" and they were happy to make what some consider to be a lot of money. All were willing volunteers. They also said it would get weird because no matter what sooner or later a guy would want to monopolize their time, have her all to himself, which wasn't possible. Then there was this bitter ending and hey, I'm paying, do what I want, type of thing happening. I found all of this interesting to learn. But just the experience of a few, not a valid statistical sample.

However, I do understand the OP's point about having willing sex partners available for those who are in a situation with someone who is not interested.

Sadly, I don't have better insight or even a clear opinion.

What I do know is that people who pay for things get what they pay for and that needs to be very clearly spelled out so both sides understand.

Anyway, sorry I can't be helpful.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think prostitution should be legal and regulated, just as it is in parts of Europe, and in Nevada. If it is legal and regulated, it harms no one. The people against prostitution, especially in the US, seem to want the US to be a theocracy, and they seem to be aligned with an extreme feminist element that seems to believe that men shouldn't have sex unless it's inside a relationship that is totally dominated and controlled by the female.

That said, prostitution will never be legal in the US, because of the self-righteous morality police that seem to control so many state governments, both red and blue, as well as the puritans that dominate the Federal government. Look at how so many of these Neanderthals are going after pr0n. In one state, 300 kids are killed every year by firearms, thanks to their lax firearm controls -- but instead of doing anything about that, the state government went after pr0n websites. To save the children.

You can't make this shit up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOL
one time the owner of the Mustang Ranch (Joe Conforte) was inter-vied by Mike Douglas (tells how old I am LOL) and Douglas ask about having men work in the Brothel, as Nevada had a lot of women come in for conventions and so on and are looking for men as much as men are looking for women. Conforte said "they though about it, but couldn't find many men that could pull and 8 hour shift" LOL.
An interesting fact is the IRS took control of he Ranch for back taxes and tried to run it to collect back taxes and failed. The joke at the time was " to tell you how bad the government is run, the Government could not even be successful selling sex and alcohol" LOL
There is a BIG difference between the street walker and a Brothel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostitution Legalization
It's coming and will be heavily taxed like other 'sin' taxes.

Many places already have the grey area opportunities. Strip club VIP, lingerie shop, massage spa, or backpage.

As sexual desires are different, there needs to be solutions. Ideally, it's a FWB who's in a similar situation or maybe wants some quality time. That way a couple people truly benefit. Yes, although there are many spouses who don't want much sex, they don't want the other to go outside either. That's the challenge of a long term relationship FWB.

Like Canada and Vegas, make it legal and tax. bounce 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Puritans
Like any commodity, there will be a black market if you try to keep it restricted. Did Prohibition in the US accomplish anything good? It’s sexual slavery that should be ruthlessly and brutally prosecuted. Sex workers should be as ubiquitous as a convenience store! Regulated, tested, but available without stigma or danger to either party. If only there was a market for aging bisexual bottoms, I’d be rich! 🤣🤣🤣

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
prostitution legalization
bimarriedbottom said: Like any commodity, there will be a black market if you try to keep it restricted. Did Prohibition in the US accomplish anything good? It’s sexual slavery that should be ruthlessly and brutally prosecuted. Sex workers should be as ubiquitous as a convenience store! Regulated, tested, but available without stigma or danger to either party. If only there was a market for aging bisexual bottoms, I’d be rich! 🤣🤣🤣

Well said. I totally agree

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No, not ever.
I don't mind the industry, but it is not for me. Like many above, my wife is non-sexual, but I would NEVER use a prostitute for any reason. I have done some swinging and that was very nice. I miss it and wish my wife would do it. I thought of having ex with someone who does not like me is a bridge that I cannot cross.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Agree with you completely. It should be legalized and regulated so it is safe for everyone.

If you are able to separate love from sex it’s a win win for everyone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think prostitution should remain legal. It might reduce rape numbers and is one way for women to make an independent living. I know a young lady in my town who had to turn to prostitution to make her house payments since the economy turned to shit in Australia and she was able to escape her abusive husband.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostitution
Never considered prostitutes. Wife quit wanting sex ten years ago. Hookup with a work buddy and been servicing each other ever since. jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Prostitution...
Years ago I would frequent Oriental Massage parlors. Started out as just getting the Happy Ending by hand. There was a girl who that I would see, and request on a regular basis. After some more visits, she would suck me off too. Then she said to close my eyes, and she put on a rubber by her mouth and she climbed on my hard cock and fucked me silly. She said that she wanted to fuck me for quite a while. We got together many more times before I had to leave the area. We liked the time we spent together. She said I was the only guy she had fucked ( she may have had some Arizona ocean front property to sell too...) and I always tipped her well too. Those were fun days