Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My new woman does it all
I"ve been together with this woman for just over a month and she has yet to say no to me on anything sexual. I am blown away by her.

Her pictures are on this site, so she is good with videos and pictures.

She loves public sex. The craziest things we've done so far is sex 3 times in the backseat of a car while a driver drove us. He was about 2 feet from her ass as she rode me and I filled her up.

She is good with any position. I've gotten her to enjoy anal and she is working on deep throating me.

She is loud and we've had multiple neighbors make comments.

She is super tight and super wet, although I have loosened her up a lot since we started fucking.

She wants sex multiple times per day.

An example is today. We started out fucking and I came on her tits. She rubbed my cum on her tits and all over her face. We then went into town like that. Later, she climbed on top of me and I fucked her ass. After a bit of this, I got behind her, put a toy in her pussy and then fucked her ass more. She came multiple times and on the last one, she cried. I thought I hurt her, but it was a happy cry from such a big orgasm. A first for both of us.

I started the shower and she sat on the toilet. Before I could clean my self off, she sucked my cock, so some ass to mouth. I had to pee, so I peed on her breasts and body. She sat back on the toilet and rubbed my piss all over her body while I jerked off and then came in her mouth.

To be honest, I'm running out of things to try. She lets me fuck all three holes and cum and piss wherever I want, whenever I want. She wants sex all of the time. I honestly don't know how I could have a more perfect woman.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sparkee67
Wow! Sounds like a keeper!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does it all
Been there and done that as there was nothing she wouldn't do. Fun while it lasted. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
She sounds like one helluva keeper!
What are chances of 'loaning her out' or letting me have her when you're done with her. I could use one like that for a while...or longer. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
WOW
SHe sounds fantastic. You are sooooooooooooo lucky. You should try having more guys to fuck her.