Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What's the longest in a relationship you've waited to progress things?
What is the longest amount of time you've waited in a serious relationship to kiss someone, or have sex? Have you waited for religious reasons, a long distance, unrequited love, or because your significant other had issues to work through?

I don't feel the need to wait in a casual relationship, but when things are working well I tend to hold it off to make sure it's because we like each other, not because the guy only wants to bang me! I've only had two serious relationships, and in both we waited only 2 to 3 months, but I've heard of other people holding off way longer.

So, ladies & gents, what's the longest you've waited and why?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Longest is presently, due to long distance for the time being. And that really fucking sucks! ... suck... fuck... haha...

I don't have any "rules" for myself, mainly because each relationship goes along at it's own pace. If it feels like the right point for something, I do it. As for kissing.... uh that's a first date thing, usually, isn't it?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
To be honest, I haven't been on a whole lot of "regular" first dates, but it seems to me that a second date would be more appropriate, after the person hasn't run screaming tongue But maybe that's just me, I'm super-super-cautious, so I won't make a move until I know someone likes me and I like him. Unless it's casual, in which case it's fuck on the first "date" ...cause I'm classy like that.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For me kissing is definitely a first date thing, I'm unlikely to win a second date on the strength of my sparkling conversation, but I am a pretty awesome kisser. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Technically speaking I waited 5 years lol. I was dating my ex long distance and we knew each other via internet long before we actually met in person. Once we actually met we lasted 2 days though haha.

sloppy_joe
gettin it on !!!!!!
shortest ... about one hour.... met her in a bar and we both had to much to drink the relationship lasted about 8 months

longest about 5 dates(+/- three weeks)she was a high school sweet heart... and she said she wanted respect.... but what a fire breathing dragon in the back seat of that 66 chevy!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Um. A couple hours for the first kiss. Next day for sex. And now i'm engaged to Him. smile We have a LDR for the most part (265 miles), but we manage to see each other every couple-few months.

The kiss and sex and chemistry are all off the charts. And the LDR gave us the time to talk and see if we could mesh in the other ways. And we do. smile

As with anything involving people and messy things like emotion: ymmv.

heart,

chibi

curious48
struck my funny bone... seems like this is a thread in which to share it and stay on topic ... kinda smile

Shy_Shape_Shifter
For me a kiss on the cheek for a first date or 2. Lips would be after date 8-10.

Forplay for me would be the first 3-4 months.

After knowing the lady for that time I add Oral Sex.

I'm more for the 'plasir feminin' method. smile (I've probably spelt it wrong) lol

then penetrative sex usually around 1 year after the initial "first date" so to speak. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Shy_Shape_Shifter said: For me a kiss on the cheek for a first date or 2. Lips would be after date 8-10.

Forplay for me would be the first 3-4 months.

After knowing the lady for that time I add Oral Sex.

I'm more for the 'plasir feminin' method. smile (I've probably spelt it wrong) lol

then penetrative sex usually around 1 year after the initial "first date" so to speak. smile

No offense mate, to each his own I guess but if you wait a year for penetrative sex you are slower than molasses. smile

Shy_Shape_Shifter
hi T4Texas,

I know its a really slow way to go. But I like my partner to know I'm dating her for her, and don't just see her as a sex object.

Plus the 'plasir feminin' method takes a while to master for a guy like me. lol

Now if I was as smooth and awsome as the "Fonz" (Happy Days) lol

I'd probably be onto the final stage in like 3 months. smile

WuzRunt
2-3 months ????? ohmy ohmy
1 month was the longest I ever waited for sex, and both times I was made to wait , the relationships ended up being long term. The first was 4 years, the second is still going on.
Most dating experiences though had a sexual reward within one week, many on the same night.
I have always at the very least tried for the kiss on the first date, and many girls had confessed later that if the kissing is really good, they wanted to go further.
For years I did not know how to kiss, but once I figured it out, my god it was amazing how very few girls wanted to stop at that.
Current wife said there was a tremendous amount of masturbation after our dates, which I confess to also.

vb_again
You're such a fkn stud-muffin runtie...
WuzRunt said: 2-3 months ????? ohmy ohmy
1 month was the longest I ever waited for sex, and both times I was made to wait , the relationships ended up being long term. The first was 4 years, the second is still going on.
Most dating experiences though had a sexual reward within one week, many on the same night.
I have always at the very least tried for the kiss on the first date, and many girls had confessed later that if the kissing is really good, they wanted to go further.
For years I did not know how to kiss, but once I figured it out, my god it was amazing how very few girls wanted to stop at that.
Current wife said there was a tremendous amount of masturbation after our dates, which I confess to also.

All of us mere mortals only dream of being like you... love

LOL LOL

Current wife

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

WuzRunt
VD
You really are a useless turd arent you ?? LOL LOL
Holy shit the way you chase me around is fucking hillarious to me, but my god man, you are really useless.

Is there anything you can actually acomplish of value ?

PSST. (whispering) Veebs old boy, you really do look like a big loser, which is no secret to anyone who's been here more than a day, but if you try to keep your posts to just the simley faces grin , maybe you'll befriend a new member.

vb_again
"useless is as useless does"....
WuzRunt said: You really are a useless turd arent you ?? LOL LOL
Holy shit the way you chase me around is fucking hillarious to me, but my god man, you are really useless.

Is there anything you can actually acomplish of value ?

PSST. (whispering) Veebs old boy, you really do look like a big loser, which is no secret to anyone who's been here more than a day, but if you try to keep your posts to just the simley faces grin , maybe you'll befriend a new member.

everything you ingest, digest, and expel is useful... love

One cannot polish a turd....but...

you can glue eyes and a tail on it...and sell it in a gift-shop... smile

WuzRunt
Well some turds sell, but others just sit there collecting dust.

Wont someone please dust Vee Dee off, and re-glue his googly eye

julesjammin
WuzRunt said: 2-3 months ????? ohmy ohmy

great advice from an admitted cheater LOL!!!!!!!!

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Its been a month with my new girlfriend and we havent slept together yet. I really like her so I am not pushing the issue until she is ready but I do hope its soon. lol

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
vb_again said: One cannot polish a turd....but...

Actually veebs, Mythbusters proved that you can polish a turd. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Quickest was a one night stand, that turned into a two year relationship, one which although i enjoyed, i wish i could erase the majority of from memory.

Longest was my first girlfriend, she didn't want to have sex prior to marriage, so we did everything but "it" in the 14 months we were together.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
longest/shortest
I've had sex with 24 ladies over a period of 35 years. The longer periods happened when I was younger. After reaching the ripe old age of 20 the longest was 10 weeks and that relationship is still going. However, like Jimmy Swaggart, I've strayed occasionally. Mostly one nighters. My shortest "courtship" time was 15 minutes; neither of us were drunk. We met in a coffee shop and I convinced her to go with me for a walk in some nearby woods. When she consented I knew we'd be having sex. On average, most had sex within 2 to 3 hours. BTW, these are NOT girls I would want to have any long term relationship. However, if you're just looking for sex, it seems all women have pretty much the same equipment.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
l like to get it done first,after the first coffee, why continue into a relationship with someone that cant fuck???... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
l like to get it done first,after the first coffee, why continue into a relationship with someone that cant fuck???... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a strong sex drive so I'm a better match with a woman that feels sexual attraction for me and doesn't want to wait. I don't negatively judge a woman for wanting to fuck me too soon.
Angel and I talked a couple of hours the night we met, it was lust at first site for both of us, the chemistry was so strong we met again few days later and had sex. We had sex every chance we got for a few months, that turned into an affair that never ended....... (been together a long time now, much love, two kids and the sex is still smok'n hot)

mellywarmhugs
Whenever I begin dating someone and I see that there is potential for a meaningful relationship, I tend to hold off sex for a little while. The longest I ever waited was almost 3 months, a little longer than I wanted to wait, but he was 35 years old and a virgin, and I knew he was really nervous about it.