Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
rusty_shackleford12
new business
so i would like to start a consultancy where all i do is make flow charts and decision trees. they are fun and many people find them helpful. whaddaya think: good idea or bad idea?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
if you're in the DC area, it's a sure moneymaker wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Haps, he'd just need on chart showing the flow of intelligence going AWAY from DC. rolleyes tongue

And based on some of the decisions the current administration has made I think a tree would do just as well, if not better.

laugh

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Probably better making pie charts, everyone likes pie charts....mmmm pie. smile

rusty_shackleford12
Species 5618. said: Probably better making pie charts, everyone likes pie charts....mmmm pie. smile

good thinking! flow charts and decision trees could use more delicious names...

RickGreen
Sounds like the "re-engineering" phase of the late 90's in corporate America. I saw more flowcharts and decision trees than you could friggin count and none of them really led anywhere but the company paid a shitload for "re-engineering consultants" to develop them. How about being a "Process Efficiency Consultant"??

vb_again
"build a better mouse-trap...
and the world will beat a path to your door"... wink

ECON 101:...in a nutshell...

"Make something that ppl want, and they will buy it."

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
vb_again said: and the world will beat a path to your door"... wink

ECON 101:...in a nutshell...

"Make something that ppl want, and they will buy it."

Screw mousetraps...although not literally. Someone should make a decent Mech suit, the people want a Mech suit. smile

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Ive been craving a Mech suit. How did you know?

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The best way to start something like that is to find friends, and friends of friends and do it free of charge. That way you can find out if you have the talent for it, and you can develop your talent. If it turns out that you are good at it, word will get around, and you can begin charging.

In 1888 Rabbi Dov Behr Manischewitz began making matzos in his kitchen. When members of his congregation learned about it, he made matzos for them. As the matzos became more popular he started charging for them.

In the 1920s Ettore Boiardi was the chief chef and owner of a popular Italian restaurant in Cleveland, Ohio. Back then Italian food was still pretty exotic in the United States. Patrons of Boiardi's restaurant asked for recipes and his Italian tomato sauce. He gave them the sauce in milk bottles. This became so popular that he started the Chef Boyardee company.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ravi Don Behr Manischevitz and Ettore Boiardi succeeded in business almost by chance. They did something well. They did it before anyone else thought of it.

If others in your area are already making money doing what you want to do with your business you need to know what you are doing. Most business ventures fail. Two friends of mine started businesses. In less then a year they went out of business, lost all of their money, and went into debt.

A third friend wanted to start a brew pub. He was a bar tender, so he knew something about the business. After some really impressive research he concluded that the area would probably not support another brew pub, and that he certainly lacked the money he needed to get started.

I'm not saying, don't try. I am saying, be careful.

_forreal_
Rusty, find a hard working, successful conservative to show you the ropes. I`m sure you`ll succeed just as long as you are hard working (long hours too) and don`t believe in government handouts you really can do without.

In America your still able to be all you can be just as long as you are not a fat lazy liberal shitting and pissing in some park whining about successful people. Capitalism is still part of the American heritage. This country will still allow you to become something, to make something out of yourself and live up to your full potential. So far it will not hinder your goals but act quickly............very quickly.

But beware..............you could let it get to your head and become a piggy. sneaky

ApostrophePolice
_forreal_ said: Rusty, find a hard working, successful conservative to show you the ropes. I`m sure you`ll succeed just as long as you are hard working (long hours too) and don`t believe in government handouts you really can do without.

In America your still able to be all you can be just as long as you are not a fat lazy liberal shitting and pissing in some park whining about successful people. Capitalism is still part of the American heritage. This country will still allow you to become something, to make something out of yourself and live up to your full potential. So far it will not hinder your goals but act quickly............very quickly.

But beware..............you could let it get to your head and become a piggy. sneaky

Why don't you find a vid about that and post it? Whatever it is.

_forreal_
ApostrophePolice said:
_forreal_ said: Rusty, find a hard working, successful conservative to show you the ropes. I`m sure you`ll succeed just as long as you are hard working (long hours too) and don`t believe in government handouts you really can do without.

Why don't you find a vid about that and post it? Whatever it is.

When I get the chance to find one. Don`t hold your breath ASSpolice cause I do what I feel like doing when I feel like doing it.

As a matter of fact.............yes hold your breath.......please do. smile

later Shemp wink