Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
like2pleaseu_uk
divorced?
if you have been divorced how quickly do you wan to get back into a relationship or do yo ujust want to get out there and see what is about so to speak? Does having kids or not affect what you want to do in regards to your sex life and if so has it had a positive or negative affect?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
SkittlePie
I am still legally married but divorce is right around the corner. I don't think there really is a set amount of time as to how long one should wait. I think it is something that is personal to each individual. Furthermore, it would also change depending on the circumstances surrounding the divorce. If the split was a long time coming, I would say the "turn around" time would be a lot shorter. I have 3 kids (at a very young age mind you) from my marriage and while it did shy some people away while in the field, I was still able to land an amazing woman who accepted the fact that I had children and an ex wife at such a young age and we are doing very well. As I said, it is all probably a case by case thing.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hope you did asap, lifes too short to waste a minute of it regretting that you didn't do it sooner ... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hope you did asap, lifes too short to waste a minute of it regretting that you didn't do it sooner ... *lix*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Forum Level:
Just getting started
time??
my first wife and I were married 10 years before things got stressed. I met a girl at a friends shortly after the divorce was final and were married 1 month later. so it was 2 months after the divorce. second wife called it quits after 5 years and this hit a dry spell. lol. I did meet a lovely young girl and were married (still are at 41 years) after probably a nine month spread.